Over the years, we’ve become more exposed to organic foods and natural products to enhance our bodies for the better. Out with the old school concoctions with ingredients labels that we cannot understand, let alone actually knowing what those ‘ingredients’ are. In, with the enhanced and unrefined, handmade goodness from Garner’s Garden.
I’ve been recently introduced to these incredible products from this new, 100% all-natural, handmade body care line:
- Whipped Body Butter (Citrus) – Promotes soft skin, lightweight and very moisturizing
- Mineralizing Kaolin Clay – Ultra detoxifying and purifying, can be used as a face and/or body mask
- Pre-Bath Face Oil (Lavender) – Locks moisture into skin, preventing excessive dryness after cleansing
- Normalizing Face Oil (Lavender) – Great for removing makeup, non-greasy formula
- Cocoa Vanilla Lip Balm – Comes in a variety of scents and keeps lips soft and supple, a must-have for everyone!
If you are particular about your bath and body products, Garner’s Garden is definitely a great brand to try. It’s a comforting feeling knowing that what you’re applying to your body is actually nourishing and beneficial.
Check out the full line of Garner’s Garden products here.
P.S. These would make great holiday gifts and stocking stuffers, too!